GLASSWASH MACHINE GENERAL CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
- Clean filters, (top main square filter if fitted, and tank filter).
- Clean wash jets (large jets) located on top and bottom wash arms or bars.
- Ensure wash tank is free from pips, cloves, bits of glass etc. and clean.
- Ensure wash bar rotates freely, if not, remove and clean under centre bearing.
- Ensure Detergent/Protobrite Ultra and Rinse Aid/Krystal Klear Ultra (if used) is available.
- Pre treat glasses with Quash lipstick/soil remover prior to washing.
Weekly tasks. (or after an occasional session when machine is not in daily use)
- Ensure rinse bars rotate freely.
- Clean rinse jets on top and bottom bars (small jets), if necessary.
- Clean machine by adding one scoop of Renovate to wash water, and operate machine through four wash cycles, drain.
- Wipe tank clean and brush clean door recesses.
- Check levels of detergent and rinse aid.
Monthly Glassware refurbishment.
- Restore glasses by adding three scoops of Renovate powder to the wash water.
- Insert a basket of glasses and complete two wash cycles.
- Remove basket and rinse glasses thoroughly without any delay.
- Top up with one scoop after every four baskets washed.
This procedure removes film or stain from glasses ensuring good head retention, and also restores gas break-out in lager glasses by removing film from the bottom etching.
If your water is hard/limey use Profos de-scaler weekly to remove limescale from the wash tank and wash system.
**In addition comply with particular machine manufacturers maintenance and cleaning instructions.